"The Paris Polo: Instinctive Style As fluid as the movements of dancer Alton Mason, the Paris Polo incarnates an easy elegance. A tonal crocodile embroidered over the heart, a collar with a hidden button placket, and it discretely enhances your style. A fan of finesse like the artist Sang Woo? This polo is made for you."Discover
Product Code: PH5522-9N0
With a concealed button placket and distinctive shirt collar, this exclusive Lacoste Paris Polo Shirt, crafted in a new stretch piqué fabric, re-invent the Polo Shirt silhouette with style and elegance, for all occasions.
1. RETEK Limited Liability Company (identification code of the legal entity 36049009, hereinafter the Seller) cares about the safety of purchases in LACOSTE online store in Ukraine (hereinafter the Online Store) and is scrupulous about the collection, processing, storage and use of information provided to the Seller by users and buyers on the website of the Online Store at http://www.lacoste.ua (hereinafter the Website) as well as buyers’ payments, and is governed by the Constitution of Ukraine, the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On E-Commerce”, the Law of Ukraine “On Consumer Rights Protection”, the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, the Law of Ukraine “On Payment Systems and Funds Transfer in Ukraine”, the Law of Ukraine “On Information Protection in Information and Telecommunication Systems” and other laws and regulations.
2. The Buyer means a legally competent individual who has visited the Website, signed up on the Website and/or provided the Seller with information, including personal data, who wishes to enter and/or has entered into a contract with the Seller for the sale of goods presented on the Website in accordance with the Public Offer. The User means an individual who has visited the Website and/or provided the Seller with personal data.
3. The Seller guarantees that the information received from the User and/or the Buyer, including any personal data, will not be provided to any third parties in violation of the legislation of Ukraine.
4. Detailed conditions for the provision, collection, processing, storage and use of personal data of the User and the Buyer are specified in the Public Offer.
5. The security of online payments and transfer of personal data of Buyers is guaranteed by the security protocols of the relevant payment systems.
6. Unless otherwise stated on the Website or otherwise provided for by relevant agreements with third parties, registration in accordance with the laws of Ukraine and international regulations, the Seller owns the copyright to any materials of the website, resources, services, intellectual property. The above materials shall not be used without the written permission of the Seller and/or the holder of the relevant rights.
Product added to your favorites list